Registration & Contact Details
- If you haven’t yet done so, please register yourself for the conference
- Use the code FFSF20-Speaker for a pass to Conference Day 1 & 2, Mar 24-25 and the Training Day, Mar 23
- Every speaker needs to get their own individual pass
- If your talk requires a second speaker that has not yet been registered via the Call for Presentations form, please send us the details as soon as possible via email@example.com
- In the event that you are unable to make your presentation please notify us asap via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can schedule an alternative talk
- You may also nominate another speaker if you have this option
Speaker promotional code
Speaker contact details
- Your presentation should ideally be in 16:9 format in PPTX, PDF, Keynote, or GSlides
- All presentations must be in English and the scheduled timing must be followed
Technical details and rehearsals
- Please bring your own laptop to present from
- As a backup plan we highly suggest to also bring a copy of your presentation along on a USB stick or drive (ideally in PDF format to prevent last minute format issues)
- Please send your final presentation to email@example.com latest by Friday, March 20 so we can ensure there are no technical issues
- If you plan to use sound or any media that requires internet, please inform the stage manager in advance so this can be tested. You can test and prepare for your presentation during any of the 10-minute intervals between the talks
- Please be present in the designated presentation room 15 minutes before the start of the session to be briefed by the stage manager
- Please be aware that the conference schedule is subject to change, we will, however, notify you in the event that your allocated time/stage should change
- Each breakout room will be equipped with a projector, 2 hands-free mics, adapters, and a clicker
- Pending speaker consent, professional camera operators will be recording all presentations
- The recorded presentations will be published online after the conference and widely available to a global audience on YouTube and Slideshare.
- If this is a matter of concern for you, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this in more detail.
Speaker Preparation Webinar
We invite all of the Flink Forward San Francisco 2020 speakers to join the preparation webinar to get an introduction to the venue, program and audience expectations to ensure you feel comfortable and confident going on stage on March 24-25!
When: February 20, 9:00 am - 9:30 am PST
When: February 26, 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm Beijing Time
Code of Conduct
All participants, including speakers, must follow our Code of Conduct, the core of which is: "Flink Forward should be a safe and productive environment for everyone."
Please be sure that your presentation, including all supporting materials and informal commentary, is welcoming and respectful to all participants, regardless of race, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, national origin, ethnicity, religion, or political affiliation
The Venue & Accommodation
Flink Forward San Francisco 2020 is taking place at Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Address and contact information:
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
A special group rate has been secured for a limited number of rooms at the conference venue. Hotel rooms are available on a first-come-first-serve basis so be sure to secure your room today. Be sure to secure your room today when purchasing your conference pass.
If you need a visa to enter the United States, please contact us via Flink-ForwardSF@evolutionaryevents.com for an invitation letter and local contact information.
Join the Conversation
If you want to promote your presentation at Flink Forward here are some useful links: